When something harmful or irritating affects a part of our body, there is a biological response to try to remove it. Inflammation can be uncomfortable, but it means that the body is starting to heal itself.
May 23, 2022
Much has been written about successful people starting their days early to be more productive and healthy. Those few extra hours are spent to get more work done, get in touch more with the self, and plan ahead of everyone. But how do you actually get into that habit of getting up early every day? Here are a few tips to get you started:
2. Keep your phone away from your bedside.
3. Don’t hit the snooze button.
4. Have a morning ritual.
5. Wake up at the same time every day.
6. Make your bed.
7. Start with a workout.
8. Eat a healthy breakfast.
9. Keep the same sleeping schedule on weekends
10. Have something to look forward to.